Advertisement

ZILIZOSOMWA SANA

advertisement

Propellerads

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tagged Under: ,

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW :Vibrant Masterpiece shares his exceptional experience in music

By: Unknown On: 4:28:00 AM
  • Share This














  • HIVI SASA: Hello Masterpiece welcome back, can you please tell us about yourself.



    MASTERPIECE: I’m Emmanuel king, am 18, gospel musician and am the firstborn in a family of 6.



    MASTERPIECE: When I was in class 6 but I started taking it serious when I was in class 8.



    HIVI SASA: Who discovered you?



    MASTERPIECE: Cabassa introduced me to teddy b, after that, everything worked out well.



    MASTERPIECE: I went back to school but I am now working on new music



    .HIVI SASA: The results are out. Your fans would like to know which grade you managed to get?



    .MASTERPIECE: That’s my private life



     HIVI SASA: What makes you unique compared to other artists?



    MASTERPIECE:  (laughs) I think my music is unique.HIVI SASA: How do you deal with female fans?


    MASTERPIECE: I take them as my fans, nothing more.



    HIVI SASA: Which Kenyan artists do you look up to and wish to work with?



    MASTERPIECE: Emmy kosgei and Solomon Mkubwa.



    HIVI SASA: Among your songs which one is your favorite?



    MASTERPIECE: All of them ministers to me in different ways.



    HIVI SASA: What should your fans expect from you?MASTERPIECE:  a surprise.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment