Advertisement

ZILIZOSOMWA SANA

advertisement

Propellerads

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tagged Under: ,

MEET RIGAN SARKOZI, KENYAN TOP GOSPEL ARTIST

By: Unknown On: 4:09:00 AM
  • Share This
  • RIGAN SARKOZI IS ONE OF THE BEST KNOWN GOSPEL ARTISTS IN KENYA. SINCE THE RELEASE OF HIS SINGLE"OLALO" WITH PAPA DENNIS .HE HAS BEEN DOING WELL, TODAY HE SPOKE TO PETER MBAYAKI ABOUT HIS LATEST SINGLE "SAMBELA" AND WHAT HE HAS BEEN UPTO IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
      


     Hivi sasa: You have been making hits since you released visa, and your new song is doing well locally, what inspired you?

      Reagan: Yea, they are doing well

     Hvi Sasa: What inspired your new song?

     Reagan: What inspired me is the grace of God. He is the reason for my success, and has always been with me during my struggles

    . Hvi Sasa: How is it like releasing a song and getting tremendously great support.

     Reagan: I really feel it’s a unique blessing to have such an immensely appealing back up from my fans. It’s not easy to get to the top in the music industry

     Hivi Sasa: When did you start singing?

     Reagan: I began singing at 8 years old in Congo.

     ` Hivi Sasa: Which musician influenced you?

     Reagan: All artists have a sense of influence. In addition to music, I also mentor upcoming artists. Also, I am a director and a music writer.

     Hivi Sasa: What have you discovered about yourself when recording?

     Reagan: I have discovered that I possess an enviable gift in music

     Hivi Sasa: What do you plan to do that you haven’t done?
     Reagan: Lots of stuff.

     Hivi Sasa: What are some of the things you would like to do?

     Reagan: I prefer not exposing all my plans.

     Hivi Sasa: What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in the name of love?

     Reagan: Whoa! Ever since I was born, I have never had a good share of love experiences. So…I have never endeavored to do something extremely crazy.

     Hivi Sasa: Your final words to the fans?

     Reagan: I love you all, deep down! Also, I am appreciative of your support to #Team Sarkozi

    1 comments:

    1. A very wise artist, Hus choice of words depict pure wisdom

      ReplyDelete