Advertisement

ZILIZOSOMWA SANA

advertisement

Propellerads

Monday, October 17, 2016

Tagged Under:

World Beast - Finally The Bungoma Wild Beast is out. Read this to know more about her.

By: The Will On: 1:43:00 AM
  • Share This


  • Daniela Linda a.k.a AnaYel Barbie

    She goes by the name Daniela Linda Lumbasi. She is a student at Moi University. She is flexible and charming and always ready to experiment something new. She idols Nicki Minaj and she is all the way hip-hop.
    "I am hiphop, i drink, eat, sleep hiphop and as the world grow hectic may my voice get projected, my life reflected."
    She is adventurous and likes crossing the limits and she sure appreciates nature:

    "I mean i don't care what people say about me, i do what i feel. I do me. Till the death of me"
    "I've got a great voice and i don't need no one to tell me, well i have recorded a couple of songs and my most favorite one is F.T.M.I -Fake It Till We Make It. Done by A Crew RealGZ Camp. i rap like crazy you guys should listen out, Its available at Mdundo.com. It's all about making it in life and fame"


    Not forgetting to mention her stage is "AnaYel Barbie " well well don't forget Barbie is Nicki Minaj her "Rap icon"
    Her deepest darkest secret is ".... I....L.... (she laughs) That I'll tell my daughter or the laugh of my life"

     What she thinks about Kenyan Artist: Based on Kenyan Hiphop i'll go for Khaligraph Jones and its a dream that one day I'll get the chance to work with him in the music industry. In the female Rap category i'll go for Xtatic she such a mentor. The rest fire it up.

    Thanks for stopping by.




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment